Thursday, February 26, 2009

Natalie Jean has arrived!!


Natalie Jean arrived February 25th at 11:19am. She weighed in at 6 lbs even and is 19.5 inches long. Our first day together was eventful. Thank you to all of our family and friends that showed up to wish us well! And thank you in advance to those planning to visit. Thank you especially to Cindy and Carson for spending the night with Drew and Rich, Shele, Shannon, and Cate for taking care of Drew as we flew out the door Tuesday night. Sorry for the short update...but Daddy needs to get back to the hospital.








5 comments:

Andrea said...

Great job coach/natty's daddy! That picture of Nana, Drew, and Natalie is priceless! Can't wait to meet her...like I said I expect her to know her first Georgia cheer by the time I get there ; )

Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar...all for Georgia stand up and hollar!

seven is enough said...

Congrats Christy to you and all the family !! She is beautiful !!
Judy oshinski

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! Your labor always seems like magic to me... of course, I've never had to push before so it's easy for me to call your labor easy!!! I'm sure your opinion may be different! Congratulations!!!!!

Beckman Bulletin said...

Welcome to the family, Natalie. We love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family!! I am so excited that you are here and cant wait to meet you. Love you so much