Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bring on Baby!

As our week of major prep work comes to an end, we are pretty happy with the progress we made. It sure didn't feel like we had a week "off" since we kept really busy, but I am grateful we had the time to get it done. I think everything is ready here at home for Natalie's arrival...now if I could just get everything at work in a ready state........!!!

This week's doctor visit brought more good news- my platelet count was higher than it has been in months, so thanks for everyone's prayers...keep them up!

And now for the unveiling of Natalie's nursery..........








6 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, Christy! I really, really, really like it! I am impressed. You and Matt make a great team!

Beckman Bulletin said...

It is so cute. I love it. The hard work paid off. Glad to hear the good news from the doctor.

The Peavyhouse Family said...

How cute! It looks amazing! Can't wait to meet the little girl! Love you guys!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

I love it! It is so cute and I cant wait for her arrival :)

Tara said...

Super cute! I love the pink and now I just want a girl even more. Great job on the room.

Goodrow Gang said...

Welcome to the world of pink, princess, tiara, fun!